Continence supplies and other medical supplies can be purchased from pharmacies or commercial outlets. Some outlets in the Perth Metropolitan area are listed below, they all differ in price and freight charges
- Independence Australia, www.independenceaustralia.com, tel: 1 300 788 855. This is a not-for-profit organization and is a division of Paraquad Victoria. They have a full warehouse in Balcatta at Unit 2, 139 Balcatta Road, Balcatta WA 6021.
- They offer quarterly specials and you can buy at the contract prices if you are linked to CMASS or IPS. Delivery is within 1-3 working days and is free for items ordered on-line.
- Surgical House, www.surgicalhouse.com.au, tel: 9381 4199
- Perth Surgical Supplies, tel: 9344 3111
- BP Medical, tel: 9309 9733
- West Coast Surgical and Medical, tel: 9455 6676
- Pacific Health Care tel: 9443 9910
- Intouch Direct, www.intouchdirect.com.au, tel: 1300 134 260. Delivery may take up to 10 working days but is free for items ordered on-line
- BrightSky Australia, http://www.brightsky.com.au, tel: 1300 88 66 01. This is a not-for-profit organisation and is a division of Paraquad NSW. They provide free delivery for on-line orders over $50.
- Paralogic Urinary Catheters, www.paralogic.com.au, tel: (02) 8078 4290. Paralogic is run by a paraplegic. Paralogic sell Nelaton intermittent catheters, silicone suprapubic catheters and lubricating jelly at very competitive prices ($50 for 100 intermittent catheters) as they import directly from the manufacturer. Further discounts are available for bulk purchases, free samples are also available.